Since 2000 the HMTMH has been a member of the ERASMUS community. Our ERASMUS Charta enables us to take part in the Lifelong Learning Programme of the EU. The sub-programme ERASMUS+ promotes European higher education mobility in the following areas
- Study abroad periods for students
- Internships abroad for students
- Teaching Staff Mobility
- Staff Mobility
For students ERASMUS+ offers three features motivating an exchange:
- Enrolling at a university abroad becomes easier as the students can profit from a standardized enrolment procedure and tuition fees do have to be paid.
- ERASMUS+ offers a monthly grant at a minimum of 150 and 250 Euro. Nevertheless, the costs of a stay abroad cannot be covered completely by this grant.
- The ECTS earned at the university abroad may be accepted at the HMTMH. For more information, please ask your "Studiengangssprecher".
Studying abroad or internship abroad?
The ERASMUS-programme offers two possibilites: you can either complete an internship at an institution or company or study abroad at a parter university. In general, every stundent is entitled to one ERASMUS internship and one study abroad period.
If oyu are interested in an internship or a study abroad period you need to apply through the International Office. However, the grants for an internship will be distributed by the EU-Hochschulbüro at the Leibniz University as the HMTMH is a member of the "Hochschulpartnerschaft Südostniedersachsen".
ERASMUS Student Network
The ERASMUS Student Network (ESN) is your contact as an ERASMUS student. It is their aim to bring together international and German students. During the activities and events offered by the ESN you can exchange ERASMUS experiences and practice your German.
On this website you can find out more about the ESN.
Last modified: 2016-12-12To top